To edit the
project settings, select the top-level
system project in the Assistant view and click the Settings button () to bring up the Project Settings dialog box. This dialog
box lets you specify both linking and compile options for the Vitis compiler
command to let you customize the project build process.
- Project name
- Name of the project. Click the link to open the Properties dialog box for the project.
- Target platform for this project. Click the link to open the Platform Description dialog box. Click Browse to change the platform.
- Displays the runtime used in this project.
- Options are displayed when the Host application has been written using the XRT native C++ API.
- Lists the different sub-projects included with the system project, and also displays the current build target.