You can configure the remote target details by adding a new connection in the Target Connections view.
To create new target connection:
- Click the Add Target Connection button () on the toolbar.
- The Target Connection Details page opens.
- In the Target Name field, type a name for the new remote connection.
- Check the Set as default target checkbox to set this target as default. The Vitis software platform uses the default target for all the future interactions with the board.
- In the Host field, type the name or IP address of the remote host machine. This is the machine that is connected to the target and the hw_server is running.
- In the Port field, type the port number on which the hw_server is running. By default, the hw_server runs on port 3121.
- Select Use Symbol Server, if the hardware server is running on a remote host.
- Click OK to create a new target connection.