Standalone and FreeRTOS Domain
The standalone and FreeRTOS domain overview pages are identical and provide a small number of configuration options relating to the QEMU emulation platform that are auto populated with pre-defined installation files.
The Linux domain overview page is similar to the standalone page, but includes more configuration options.
- BIF File
- Boot Image Format file.
- Generate Bif
- Generates the BIF file suitable for the platform project.
- Boot Components Directory
- Directory containing any files referenced in the BIF file.
- Linux Image Directory
- Directory containing the Linux image. This is copied to the platform export directory for further reference, but will not be used by the Vitis tool directly.
- Linux Rootfs
- RootFS file in EXT4 format. This is copied to the platform export directory and used for creating the EXT4 SD card directory.
- Sysroot Directory
sysrootdirectory that contains the libraries and header files of the target system for application development. This is copied to the platform export directory.