The Import Trace Package wizard allows users select a previously exported trace package from their media and import the content of the package in the workspace.
The Traces folder holds the set of traces available for a tracing project. To import a trace package to the Traces folder of a project:
- Select File main menu. The Import page appears. from the
- Expand Tracing and select Trace Package Import.
- Click Next. The Import trace package page appears.
- Select the archive containing the traces and the destination project.
- You can also open the Import Trace Package wizard by expanding the project in the
Project Explorer view and selecting the Import Trace
Package from the context menu that appears.
- You can now select the content to import from the selected trace archive.
- Click Finish to import the trace to the target folder. The folder structure from the trace package is restored in the Traces folder of the project.