- Launch the Vitis software platform.
- Create a standalone application project, or select an existing project.
- Select .
- Double-click Launch on Emulator (Single Application
Debug) and select the Emulation check
box on the Main Page to create a new configuration. Note: Only hardware platforms based on Zynq and Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC can be selected for standalone application debugging.
- In the Debug Configuration page:
- If your application is expecting some arguments, specify them in the Arguments view.
- If your application is expecting to set some environment variables, specify them in the Environments view.
- Click Debug.
- You can also launch the Emulation Console by selecting
qemu%prompt. Output is displayed in the area above the input text.
. The Emulation Console can be used to interact with the program running on
QEMU. The STDIN can be provided in the input box at the