A configurable Subsystem is defined by creating a Simulink® library. The underlying blocks that implement a configurable Subsystem are organized in this library. To create such a library, do the following:
- Make a new empty library.Figure 1. New Empty Library
- Add the underlying blocks to the library.Figure 2. Adding Underlying Blocks
- Drag a template block into the library. (Templates can be found in
the Simulink library browser under Simulink/Ports & Subsystems/Configurable
Subsystem.)Figure 3. Template
- Rename the template block if desired.
- Save the library.
- Double-click to open the template for the library.
- In the template GUI, turn on each check box corresponding to a block
that should be an implementation.Figure 4. Check Boxes
- Press OK, and then save the library again.