Choose the default part or platform board to use for the current project. The device resources that the design is synthesized against, and placed onto are determined by selecting the target part or board.
- Parts tab
- Lists the available target parts for the current project.
- Boards tab
- Lists the available target boards for the current project.
The selection of target part or boards can be limited or filtered by specifying search patterns in one or more of the available search fields at the top of the Device Chooser dialog box.
- Choose devices according to Military, Automobile, or Commercial grade products.
- Filter devices according to the available device families (such as Virtex, Kintex, or UltraScale).
- Specify the type of package the device will have.
- Filter the device by a specific speed grade.
- Filter the device by a specific temperature.
- Choose devices according to the available vendors of platform boards.
- Filter devices according to the available display names.
- Board Rev
- Specify the revision level of the board.
The target parts or boards that match the specified filters and/or search string appear in a table of results in the lower portion of the dialog box.
Choose a target part or board for the design, and click OK.