This Xilinx Exponential block preforms the exponential operation on the input. Currently, only the floating-point data type is supported.
The Block Parameters dialog box can be invoked by double-clicking the icon in your Simulink® model.
- Basic tab
- Parameters specific to the
Basic tab are as follows.
- AXI Interface
- Flow Control
- Selects “Blocking” mode. In this mode, the lack of data on one input channel does block the execution of an operation if data is received on another input channel.
- Selects “Non-Blocking” mode. In this mode, the lack of data on one input channel does not block the execution of an operation if data is received on another input channel.
- Optimize Goal
- When NonBlocking mode is selected,
the following optimization options are activated.
- Block is configured for minimum resources.
- Block is configured for maximum performance.
- Block Memory Usage
- BMG Usage
- No Usage
- Do not use Block Memory.
- Full Usage
- Make full use of Block Memory.
- Latency Specification
- This defines the number of sample periods by which the block's output is delayed.
- Optional Ports tab
- Parameters specific to the Optional
Ports tab are as follows.
- Input Channel Ports
- Has TLAST
- Adds a tlast port to the input channel.
- Has TUSER
- Adds a tuser port to the input channel.
- Control Options
- Provide enable port
- Add an enable port to the block interface.
- Has Result TREADY
- Add a TREADY port to the result channel.
- Exception Signals
- Add an output port that serves as an underflow flag.
- Add an output port that serves as an overflow flag.
Other parameters used by this block are explained in the topic Common Options in Block Parameter Dialog Boxes.
Floating-Point Operator LogiCORE IP Product Guide (PG060)