AI Engine/DSP/Stream IO
This block implements the stream-based FIR Asymmetric filter targeted for AI Engines.
- Input data type/Output data type
- Describes the type of individual data samples input to and output from the filter function. int16, cint16, int32, cint32, float, cfloat.
- Filter coefficients data type
- Describes the type of individual coefficients of
the filter taps. It should be one of int16, cint16, int32,
cint32, float, or cfloat and must also satisfy the following
- Complex types are only supported when the Input/Output data type is also complex.
- 32-bit types are only supported when the Input/Output data type is also a 32-bit type.
- Filter coefficients data type must be an integer type if the Input/Output data type is an integer type.
- Filter coefficients data type must be a float type if the Input/Output data type is a float type.
- Specify filter coefficients via input port
- When this option is enabled, the tool allows you to specify reloadable filter coefficients via the input port.
- Filter coefficients
- This field should be specified with the asymmetric filter coefficients and must be in the range 4 to 240 inclusive.
- Input frame size (Number of samples)
- Describes the number of samples used as an input to the filter function. The number of values in the output window will be equal to input window size also by virtue of the single rate nature of this function.
- Scale output down by 2^
- Describes the power of 2 shift down applied to the accumulation of FIR terms before output. It must be in the range 0 to 61.
- Rounding mode
- Describes the selection of rounding to be
applied during the shift down stage of processing. The rounding
options are as follows:
- Floor (truncate)
- Round to positive infinity
- Round to negative Infinity
- Round symmetrical to Infinity
- Round symmetrical to zero
- Round convergent to even
- Round convergent to odd
Modes 2 to 7 round to the nearest integer. They differ only in how they round for the value of 0.5.
- Number of cascade stages:
- Specifies the number of cascade stages. The tool will guarantee the same.