Performs element-wise less than relational operation on the inputs. The top input corresponds to the first operand.
The Lesser block has two input signals and one output signal. The block compares two inputs using element-wise lesser relational operation. The first input corresponds to the top input port and the second input to the bottom input port. The dimension of the output signal matches the dimensions of the input signals. An element of the output signal is true if the corresponding element of the first input signal is less than the corresponding element of the second signal; otherwise the element is false.
Data Type Support
Data types support for the Lesser block is:
- The data types of the input signals can be integer, fixed-point, boolean, or floating point data type.
- The input signals can be scalars, vectors, or matrices. If both inputs are not scalar, their dimensions must match.
- The input signals must be real.
- The output signal is boolean.
- The dimension of the output signal is scalar if both inputs are scalar. Otherwise it matches the dimensions of the non-scalar input.
The Lesser block has no parameters to set.