Performs element-wise modulus operation on the input signals
Math Functions / Math Operations
The Modulus block takes two inputs. The first input is taken as dividend and the second input is considered as divisor. The output is the remainder after division. For each element of the dividend A, compute the modulus operation (remainder after division) with regard to the corresponding element of the divisor B, as follows:
M = mod(A, B) = A - B .* floor(A ./ B)
The block can handle division by 0 by returning the NaN output for floating-point data types and 0 for the rest of the data types.
Data Type Support
- The block supports all native Simulink® data types, as well as half precision floating-point, and fixed-point data types.
- For inputs of bool data type, the output value is always false.
- The block supports scalars, vectors, and 2D matrices.
- The input dimensions must match unless one input is a scalar, in which case, it gets broadcast to be used with each of the other input's elements. The output dimension is the larger of the two input dimensions.
- The block supports mismatched input data types. The output data type is decided by Vitis Model Composer data type propagation rules.
- The block operates on inputs of real numeric type only. For input of complex numeric type it issues an error.
The Modulus block has no parameters to set.