The Xilinx Natural Logarithm block produces the natural logarithm of the input.
Block Parameters Dialog Box
- Basic tab
- Parameters specific to the
Basic tab are as follows.
- Flow Control Options
- In this mode, the block waits for data on the input, as indicated by TREADY, which allows back-pressure.
- In this mode, the block operates every cycle in which the input is valid, no back-pressure.
- Optional Ports tab
Parameters specific to the Optional Ports tab are as follows.
- Input Channel Ports
- Has TLAST
- Adds a tlast input port to the block.
- Has TUSER
- Adds a tuser input port to the block.
- Control Options
- Provide enable port
- Adds an enable port to the block interface.
- Has Result TREADY
- Adds a TREADY port to the output channel.
- Exception Signals:
- Adds an output port that serves as an invalid operation flag.
- Adds an output port that serves as a divide-by-zero flag.
Floating-Point Operator LogiCORE IP Product Guide (PG060)