Perform element-wise not equal to relational operation on the inputs. The top input corresponds to the first operand.
The Not Equals block has two input signals and one output signal. The block compares two inputs using element-wise not equals relational operation. The first input corresponds to the top input port and the second input to the bottom input port. The dimension of the output signal matches the dimensions of the input signals. An element of the output signal is true if the corresponding element of the first input signal is not equal to the corresponding element of the second signal; otherwise the element is false.
Data Type Support
- The data types of the input signals can be of any integer, fixed-point, boolean, or floating-point data type.
- The input signals can be a scalars, vectors, or matrices. If both inputs are not scalar, their dimension must match.
- The input signals can be complex.
- The output signal is boolean.
- The dimension of the output signal is scalar if both inputs are scalar. Otherwise, it matches the dimensions of the non-scalar input.
The Not Equals block has no parameters to set.