Model Composer provides the ability to debug
C/C++ code that has been
imported as a block using the
xmcImportFunction command, while
simulating the entire design in
The debug flow in Vitis Model Composer is as follows:
- Specify the debug tool using the
- Launch the debugging tool.
- Add a breakpoint in the imported function.
- Attach to the MATLAB® process.
- Start Simulink simulation.
- Debug the imported function during simulation.
This lab has two steps:
- Step 1 introduces you to the Optical Flow demo design example in GitHub. It
shows you how to identify the custom library block, created using the
- Step 2 shows you how to debug
C/C++code using the GDB tool.
For more details and information about how to create custom blocks, refer to the Vitis Model Composer User Guide (UG1483).