- Create a subsystem for the graph block.
Note: In this particular design scenario only one graph code is imported. But in a case where we have multiple graphs imported and connected, Vitis Model Composer automatically generates the top module which includes interconnections of all blocks.
- Assign the subsystem name as
- Drag the Vitis Model
Composer Hub block from the library browser or simply click on the canvas and
Model Composer Hub.
- Double-click the Vitis Model
Composer Hub block and make changes as follows (Similar to those in Lab 1 -
Import AIE kernel).
- Click Apply, then click Generate and Run.
- The Simulation procedure is similar to that of Lab 1 (Import AIE
Kernel). It also generates the Target directory (./code in this case) under which you can see the top level graph
code under code/src_aie directory and the
code/data directory which contains the
data logged from the Simulink design along
with output from the AIE simulation.
- Notice the log in the Progress window after completion. Click OK.