The XPE wizards, available in the 7 series/ Zynq®-7000 SoC or UltraScale™ / UltraScale+™ device XPE spreadsheet, are simple interfaces to allow novice and expert users to quickly enter the important parameters required for an accurate power analysis of a design implemented in a Xilinx device. There are two types of XPE Wizards:
- Quick Estimate wizard
- The Quick Estimate wizard populates the XPE sheets with information about your entire design, allowing XPE to perform a rough power estimate for the design. The Quick Estimate wizard is often used as the first step in specifying your design in XPE to determine its power requirements.
- IP Module wizards
- The IP Module wizards extend XPE to allow you to easily populate the XPE
spreadsheet with information about:
- Various types of external memory interfaces (for example, DDR3, DDR3L, LPDDR2, QDR+, and RLDRAM).
- Transceiver based interfaces (for example, 10GBASE-R, Interlaken, PCIe® , Aurora, and CPRI).
- Block memory and distributed memory used in your design.