The local toolbar contains the following commands:
- Opens the search bar to allow you to locate messages.
- Collapse All
- Collapses all messages.
Note: You can also access this command through the Ctrl+- keyboard shortcut.
- Expand All
- Expands all messages.
Note: You can also access this command through the Ctrl+= keyboard shortcut.
- Reset Runs
- Invokes the Reset Runs dialog box to remove previous run results and to set the run status back to Not Started for the selected runs.
- Reset to Previous Step
- Resets the selected run to the preceding step. This allows you to step backward through a run, make any needed changes, and then step forward to complete the run.
- Launch Runs
- Invokes the Launch Runs dialog box to launch the selected runs.
- Launch Next Step
- Launches the next step of the selected run. For implementation runs, the
available steps are
write_bitstream. Synthesis only has one step,
- Create Runs
- Invokes the Create New Runs wizard to create and configure new synthesis or implementation runs. For more information, see this link in the Vivado Design Suite User Guide: Synthesis (UG901) or this link in the Vivado Design Suite User Guide: Implementation (UG904) .
- Show Percentage
- Shows utilization by percentage rather than by number.