Xilinx® documentation is organized around a set of standard design processes to help you find relevant content for your current development task. All Versal® ACAP design process Design Hubs and the Design Flow Assistant materials can be found on the Xilinx.com website. This document covers the following design processes:
- Hardware, IP, and Platform Development
- Creating the PL IP blocks for the hardware platform, creating PL kernels, functional simulation, and evaluating the Vivado® timing, resource use, and power closure. Also involves developing the hardware platform for system integration.
- System Integration and Validation
- Integrating and validating the system functional performance, including timing, resource use, and power closure.
- Board System Design
- Designing a PCB through schematics and board layout. Also involves power, thermal, and signal integrity considerations.