The Options view displays the incremental design checkpoint, the strategy to use for the run, and the detailed command line options and values for the strategy. It includes the following fields:
- Write Incremental Synthesis
- Includes information in the synthesis checkpoint for the tools to compare during the next incremental synthesis run.
- Incremental Synthesis/Incremental Implementation
- Specifies a design checkpoint to use as a reference for the next synthesis or implementation run. For more information, see this link in the Vivado Design Suite User Guide: Synthesis (UG901) and this link in the Vivado Design Suite User Guide: Implementation (UG904).
- Specifies the predefined strategy to use. You can modify the values of the command options related to the selected strategy. An asterisk appears next to options with modified values to indicate that the value was changed from the default.
- Provides details about the selected strategy.
You can use the following popup menu commands:
- Save Strategy As
- Saves the new option settings as a strategy for later use in other runs.
- Restores the command options window layout to the default.