The local toolbar contains the following commands:
- Fill Up
- Applies the changed value to all selected cells above the changed cell.
- Fill Down
- Applies the changed value to all selected cells below the changed cell.
- Remove Selected Objects
- Removes the selected object from the list.
- Controls the following settings that affect the display of information.
- Group Header
- Groups headers for related properties, such as MEM properties (shown in the following figure).
- Autoscroll to Selected
- Scrolls the list of objects in the Property Editor to show the objects selected in other windows, such as the Sources or Netlist windows.
- Shows or hides each property type.
- Shows or hides each property column.
Figure 1. Property Editor with Group Header Option