To run SSN analysis:
Note: Alternatively, you can select Report Noise from the Flow Navigator.
- In the Report Noise dialog box, set the following options, and
- Results Name
- Enter a name to identify the results in the Noise window.
- Export to File
- Exports the analysis to an external report file. Enter an output file name, or browse and select a location. Specify the output format for the file as either CSV or HTML.
- Considers clocking information available in the
design to more accurately report SSN noise. Clocks must be defined
create_generated_clockTcl commands. The period, phase shift, and duty cycle of the generated clocks have significant impact on SSN analysis. For more information, see Adding Phase Information to SSN Analysis.
- Open in a New Tab
- Opens the analysis results in a new tab in the Noise
window. If you deselect this option, new results replace existing
results in the Noise window.