Right-click above the ruler to display the time scale menu. This menu lets you select how you want to display time values on the time scale.
The following are the options on the timescale menu:
- Auto: The timescale choses time units suitable for the wave window's zoom level.
- Default: Displays the time units corresponding to the precision of the simulation that was determined when the HDL design was compiled.
- Samples: Displays the time in discrete sample numbers instead of fractions of a second (not available for HDL simulation).
- User: User-defined time units (not available for HDL simulation).
- fs: Displays time units in femtoseconds.
- ps: Displays time units in picoseconds.
- ns: Displays time units in nanoseconds.
- us: Displays time units in microseconds.
- ms: Displays time units in milliseconds.
- s: Displays time units in seconds