In this step, to add/delete/edit debug cores, you need to reopen the synthesized netlist. Make debug related changes to the design using the Set Up Debug wizard.
- If you have closed the synthesized netlist, go back to the synthesized design using the Flow Navigator.
- For this tutorial, assume that you now need to debug some other nets in
addition to the ones already being debugged. However, you want to reuse the
previous place and route results. Now, you will debug the nets
- Apply the MARK_DEBUG property to this bus in the netlist window.
- Click Set Up Debug to invoke the Set Up Debug wizard in the Flow Navigator.
- In the Existing Debug Nets tab, select Continue debugging 110
nets connected to existing debug core.
- Click Next to debug the new
unassigned debug nets.
- Click Next and ensure the new nets
are in the list of Nets to Debug.
- Click Next and ensure that two debug cores are created and click Finish.
- Save the new debug XDC commands by clicking the Save Constraints button or selecting from the main Vivado toolbar.