Now, you create a customization for the Clocking Wizard IP.
- Follow the same processes you used for finding the FIFO Generator IP in the IP catalog to find and launch a Clocking Wizard IP customization.
- Change the Component Name to
- In the Clocking Options tab, leave all the settings on the default, except
for the Input Clock Information as shown in following figure.
- Primary Clock Input Frequency
- Differential clock capable pin
- In the Output Clocks tab, change the Port Name, as well as Output Freq
Requested as follows:
- clk_rx, 200
- clk_tx, 166.66667
You should end up with the configuration shown in the following figure.
- Click OK to bring up the Generate Output Product window.
- Click Generate, and then click OK.
creates and launches a design
run for the Clocking Wizard IP as shown in the following figure.
- Verify the output products and directory created for the Clocking Wizard IP customization (clk_core) you just created, just as you did with the customized FIFO Generator IP.