After successfully completing the design implementation, the next step is to load the design into the device and run it on hardware. Configuration is the process of loading application-specific data into the internal memory of the device. Debug is required if the design does not meet expectations on the hardware.
See the following resources for details on configuration and debug software flows and commands:
- Vivado Design Suite User Guide: Programming and Debugging (UG908)
- Vivado Design Suite Tcl Command Reference Guide (UG835)
- 7 Series FPGAs Configuration User Guide (UG470)
- UltraScale Architecture Configuration User Guide (UG570)
- Vivado Design Suite QuickTake Video: How To Use the "write_bitstream" Command in Vivado