- From the main menu, select .
- The Create New Runs wizard opens.
- Click Next to open the Configure Implementation Runs
The screen appears with a new implementation run defined. You can configure this run and add other runs as well.
- In the Run Strategy drop-down menu, select Performance_Explore as the strategy for the run.
- Click the Add button twice to create two additional runs.
- Select Flow_RunPhysOpt as the Run
Strategy for the
- Select Flow_RuntimeOptimized as the
Run Strategy for the
The Configure Implementation Runs screen now displays three new implementations along with the strategy you selected for each, as shown in the following figure.
- Click Next to open the Launch Options screen.
- Select Do not launch now, and click Next to view the Create New Runs Summary.
- In the Create New Runs Summary page, click Finish.
The project contains previously defined implementation runs as seen in the Design Runs window of the Vivado IDE. You will create new implementation runs and change the implementation strategies used by these new runs.