The following legends appear consistently in the Report Power tool:
- Displays when the nets are defined as clock with timing constraints. The defined frequency of a clock determines the switching activity.
- Displays when the nets with switching activities are derived from simulation’s .saif file.
- User Defined
- Displays when the nets with user set switching activities are derived from
set_switching_activity powerTcl command.
- Displays when the nets with switching activities are generated by report_power vectorless propagation engine.
- Displays when the nets include default switching activities. If you use
set_switching_activityon input port nets or on internal nets before running
report_power(vectorless propagation), the report tool displays the default.