Important: If SAIF based
report_powerhas already been run in this session, run the
reset_switching_activity -allcommand in the Tcl console. This clears the SAIF data in the power engine from the earlier runs.
- Close any open Report Power views.
- In the Flow Navigator, select Report
Power dialog box.
Alternatively, selectin the main menu.
to open the
- In the Report Power
dialog box, make the following settings:
- Specify the Results name as power_1.
- In the Environment tab, set the Process to maximum.
- In the Switching tab, leave the Simulation activity file empty.
- Verify that all the input settings are correct and click OK.
The Report Power command creates a power report under the power_1 tab in the results windows area. Note that the total power for vectorless analysis runs with default switching rates.