- In the main menu bar, select .
- In the Report Power dialog box, make
the following settings
- Specify the Results
- In the Environment tab, make sure the Process is set to maximum.
- Specify the Results name as
- Click OK. Alternatively in the Tcl
Console, execute this Tcl command:
report_power -name power_1
- In the Summary view
of the Power Report, some power savings compared to the non-optimized power run
in the previous lab.
You can generate a bitstream to program the hardware and measure its power, to observe the power saving in hardware.