You can use the Project default settings to control how the Vivado IDE handles projects. To open the Settings dialog box (shown in the previous figure), select , and then click the Project category.
- Default Project Directory
- Specifies the location where the Vivado IDE writes newly created projects.
- Target Language
- Sets the default target language used when a new project is created.
- Specifies the number of recent projects, directories, and files to list. You can also specify whether to automatically open the most recently used project when starting the Vivado IDE.
- Record Tcl commands for highlight and mark actions
- Shows the corresponding commands in the Tcl Console when you mark or highlight objects, as described in Marking and Highlighting Objects.