- Configure Download Location
- By default Vivado store is installed as follows:
- <user home directory>/.Xilinx/Vivado/20xx.x/xhub/board_store/
The default location can be modified by configuring a custom path. The boards and the configurable example designs will be downloaded to the specified location.
The following are also found in the Vivado Store:
- Board Repository
- An ordered list of repositories from which boards are discovered. If there are duplicate boards in separate repositories, the board is selected from the repository at the top first.
- Example Project Repository
- An ordered list of repositories from which example designs are discovered. If there are duplicate example designs in separate repositories, the example design is selected from the repository at the top first.