After the synthesis and implementation settings are configured in the Settings dialog box, you can launch synthesis or implementation runs using any of the following methods:
- In the Flow Navigator, select Run Synthesis, Run Implementation, or Generate Bitstream or Generate Device Image for Versal adaptive SoC.
- In the Design Runs window, select a run, right-click, and select Launch Runs. Alternatively, you can click the Launch Selected Runs button.
- Select Generate Device Image for Versal adaptive SoC. , , or or
You can create multiple synthesis or implementation runs to experiment with constraints or tool settings. To create additional runs:
- In the Flow Navigator, right-click Synthesis or Implementation.
- Select Create Synthesis Runs or Create Implementation Runs.
- In the Create New Runs wizard (see the following figure), select the constraint set and target part.
If more than one synthesis run exists, you can also select the netlist when creating implementation runs. You can then create one or more runs with varying strategies, constraint sets, or devices. There are several launch options available when multiple runs exist. You can launch selected runs sequentially or in parallel on multiple local processors.