- Connect the Tokyo Electron Device Limited (TED) TB-FMCH-VFMC-DP module to
the HPC FMC connector on the KCU105 board, to the FMCP2 connector on the VCK190 or to the
HPC0 connector on the ZCU102, or to the FMCP HSPC connector on the VCU118 depending on your
- Connect a USB cable (Type A to mini B) from the host PC to the USB UART
port on the KCU105 for serial communication. For the KCU105, ZCU102, or VCU118, use Type A
to micro B type of USB cable. For the VCK190 board, connect the USB cable (Type A to Type C)
from the host PC to the USB port (U20).
- Connect a JTAG USB Platform cable or a USB Type A to Micro B cable from the
host PC to the board for programming bit and ELF files.
- For pass-through or TX-only applications, connect a DP cable from the TX
port of the TED TB-FMCH-VFMC-DP module to a monitor, as shown in the following figure.
- For pass-through or RX-only applications, connect a DP cable from the RX
port of the TED TB-FMCH-VFMC-DP module to a DP source (GPU), as shown in the following
Figure 1. KCU105 Board Setup
Figure 2. ZCU102 Board Setup