There are many applicable resets:
• External power on reset (POR) - Triggered by external pin assertion.
• Internal POR - Triggered by software register write or safety errors.
• "System" reset - Triggered by external pin assertion, or register write or safety errors. This reset does not reset debug logic.
• PS "System" reset - Triggered by a hardware error or by a register write. This is a PS only reset and PL remains active.
• PS POR reset - Similar to External POR but only for PS.
• Full power subsystem (FPS) reset - Triggered by error or register write and used to reset Full Power Domain.
• RPU Reset - Triggered by errors or register write, explicitly to reset RPU.