- Program all mask registers to 1. They are QDMA_IND_CTXT_MASK_0 (0x824), to QDMA_IND_CTXT_MASK_7 (0x840) .
- Program context values on to the following registers: QDMA_IND_CTXT_DATA_0 (0x804) to QDMA_IND_CTXT_DATA_7 (0x820) .
- A Host Profile table context needs to be programmed before any context settings QDMA_CTXT_SELC_HOST_PROFILE. Select 0xA in QDMA_IND_CTXT_CMD (0x844), and write all data field to 0s and program context. All other values are reserved.
Refer to 'Software Descriptor Context Structure', 'C2H Prefetch Context Structure' and 'C2H Prefetch Context Structure' to program the context data registers.
- Program any context to corresponding Queue in the following context command register: QDMA_IND_CTXT_CMD (0x844).
- Qid is given in
bits [6:5]selects what operations must be done.
- QDMA_CTXT_CLR : All content of context is zeroed out. Qinv will be sent out on tm_dsc_sts
- QDMA_CTXT_WR : Write context
- QDMA_CTXT_RD : Read context
- QDMA_CTXT_INV : Qen in set to zero and other context values are intact. Qinv will be sent out on tm_dsc_sts and unused credits will be sent out.
- The context that is accessed is given in
- Context programing write/read does not occur when bit  is set.