If data is not being transmitted or received, check the following conditions:
• If transmit <interface_name>_tready is stuck Low following the <interface_name>_tvalid input being asserted, the subsystem cannot send data.
• If the receive <interface_name>_tvalid is stuck Low, the subsystem is not receiving data.
• Check that the video_aclk and dphy_clk_200M inputs are connected and toggling.
• Check subsystem configuration.
• Ensure “Stream line buffer full” condition not getting reported in subsystem Interrupt Status register.
• Sideband Information on AXI4-Stream Interfaces.
• Sideband information such as frame and line number appear on the TUSER signal of the AXI4-Stream interface.
• Start of fame, frame number, line number, word count, and data type need to be sampled by the user on the first beat of the transfer.
Note: Frame Number and Line number is an optional information set by the TX. According to the MIPI CSI-2 specification, TX can send a fixed "0" if these information is not used.
• Packet Error, ECC, and CRC need to be sampled by the user on the last beat of the transfer.
Note: The side band information are optionally sent by the sensor. Please refer to the Low Level Protocol section of MIPI CSI-2 standard v2.0 [Ref 1] for more details.