The MIPI CSI-2 RX Subsystem has been verified using both simulation and hardware testing. A highly parameterizable transaction-based simulation test suite has been used to verify the subsystem. The tests include:
• Different lane combinations and line rates
• High-Speed Data reception with short/long packets, different virtual channels and different data types.
• All possible interleaving cases (data type and virtual channel)
• All possible output pixel, data type combinations.
• Recovery from error conditions
• Register read and write access