- Zoom Display (transparent button [ ]) (A) resizes to fill a 1920x1080 display.
- Close (transparent button [X]) (B)
- Minimize (C)
- Select (D) Selects the display mode (Rails, Plot, About contains the version number)
- Preset (E) Not supported in this version.
- Block Diagram of Zynq (F) shows the current device state.
- Power Totals for various domains (G) (Note: There can be a few seconds delay for measurement and update.)
- VCCINT – PL Core Rail
- VCCAUX – Auxiliary Circuits
- VCC3V3 – Main PMBUS Utility Rails
- VCCINTFP – Core Full Power Domain
- VCCO_HP – PS DDR Controller IO
- VCCPSINTLP – Core Low Power Domain
- VCCPSAUX – Aux and GPIO
Switching off domains can clear the program memory until reboot.
Direct GUI power domain control is not supported in this version.