The AMD Adaptive Computing Documentation Portal is an online tool that provides robust search and navigation for documentation using your web browser. To access the Documentation Portal, go to https://docs.xilinx.com.
Documentation Navigator (DocNav) is an installed tool that provides access to AMD Adaptive Computing documents, videos, and support resources, which you can filter and search to find information. To open DocNav:
- From the AMD Vivado™ IDE, select .
- On Windows, click the Start button and select .
- At the Linux command prompt, enter
AMD Design Hubs provide links to documentation organized by design tasks and other topics, which you can use to learn key concepts and address frequently asked questions. To access the Design Hubs:
- In DocNav, click the Design Hubs View tab.
- Go to the Design Hubs web page.