The platform management control includes several features to support system start-up, monitoring, and responses to system requests.
- ROM code unit (RCU) triple modular redundant (TMR) MicroBlaze™ processor with a dedicated RCU BootROM for initial device boot and tamper monitoring
- Platform processing unit (PPU) TMR MicroBlaze processor
- System monitor (SYSMON) with temperature and power supply monitoring
- Global registers capture general-purpose, power, and error conditions
- Two streaming DMAs transfer data within the system for configuration and processing