The PLM firmware and RCU BootROM code use several resources in the PMC.
The PLM firmware reserves the following memory:
- PPU RAM, 384 KB
The following registers are allocated for use by the RCU BootROM code.
- PMC_BOOT_ERR generated device boot register
- CRP.RESET_REASON register
- Select PMC_GLOBAL.GLOBAL_GEN_STORAGE registers
- Select PMC_GLOBAL.PERS_GLOBAL_GEN_STORAGE registers
- Select PSM_GLOBAL.GLOBAL_GEN_STORAGE registers
- Select PSM_GLOBAL.PERS_GLOBAL_GEN_STORAGE registers
The following general purpose functionality is used by the PLM firmware.
- PMC_GPIO12 is used as an output to reset the OSPI device when it is a boot device
- GPIO EMIO outputs are used to send resets to the PL