The interconnect has dedicated 128-bit AXI channel connections between the subsystems. These include low-latency datapaths and high-throughput datapaths with buffering. There are also noteworthy datapaths.
The interconnect optimizes the performance of the RPU and APU. The interconnect port connections are shown in PMC-PS-CPM Interconnect Diagram and listed in this section.
- APU to NoC: CCI connections to the NoC
- RPU to NoC: AXI egress port on OCM switch
- RPU to OCM: AXI egress port on OCM switch
- RPU to its TCMs: two cycle access with deterministic execution
Popular high-throughput datapaths:
- APU to NoC with four CCI egress ports
- RPU to NoC with main switch egress port
- LPD DMA to FPD main switch
- APU to CCI to FPD main switch to OCM switch to OCM and XRAM (optional)