The MIO banks provide I/O connectivity for the PMC and LPD. Each bank includes LVCMOS buffers with several programmable features. Three banks are for the multiplexed I/O (MIO) and one bank is for the PMC dedicated pins.
There are also four dedicated analog signals (DIO_A) associated with the PMC system monitor.
- Bank 500:
- PMC MIO bank 0 with 26 pins
- PMC dedicated analog pins; see Versal ACAP System Monitor Architecture Manual (AM006)
- Bank 501: PMC MIO bank 1 with 26 pins
- Bank 502: LPD MIO bank with 26 pins
- Bank 503: PMC dedicated digital with 15 pins
The PMC and LPD MIO pins are described in the Multiplexed I/O Signals and Pins chapter. The dedicated pins are described in the PMC Dedicated Pins chapter.