The PMC and PS are coupled together with interfaces to the PL and CPM. Several 128-bit AMBA® interfaces exist between the PS and the PL:
- LPD and FPD each have AXI ports to the PL
- PL has three host ports to the PS with two-way or I/O coherency with the APU L2 cache
- PL has two host ports to the LPD and FPD main switches
- The PS has pathways to the CPM
- The CPM has a channel to the SMMU TCU3 that connects to the FPD CCI AXI4-Lite port
The main switches in the PMC, LPD, and FPD are shown in the PMC-PS-CPM Interconnect Diagram.