The PMC power is always required. General rules include:
- PMC is required to operate the device
- LPD is required for the FPD
- SOC is required for the PL
- CPM, when present:
- CPM4: PL and LPD are required
- CPM5: LPD is required
PL and PS-centric modes:
- PMC and PL
- PMC and LPD
- PMC, LPD, FPD
- PMC, LPD, FPD, and PL
Note: The PL power domain includes the AI Engine and CPM4, if they are present.
There are restrictions regarding EMIO signals.
- LPD is required for PMC EMIO signals
Common power modes are listed in Power Modes.