If your email alert includes a list of topics instead of a list of document titles, the associated saved search is not limited to document titles only. Edit your saved search to enable Search in document titles only as follows:
- In the upper right, click .
- Click the name of your saved search to open your search query.
- In the Filters tab, enable Search in Document Titles Only.
- In the Search Page, click Save/Alert below your search query.
- In the slide-out panel on the right, set the following:
- Save the search results as a search.
- Enter a name for your search, and optionally add a description and select a color.
- Enable Activate alert to receive a weekly email when content that matches your search query is added or changed.
- Click Save/Alert.
- Optionally, delete your original saved search as described in Deleting a Saved Search.