All values represented in this data sheet are based on the speed specifications in the Vivado® Design Suite as outlined in the following table.
Switching characteristics are specified on a per-speed-grade basis and can be designated as Advance, Preliminary, or Production. Each designation is defined as follows:
- Advance Product Specification
- These specifications are based on simulations only and are typically available soon after device design specifications are frozen. Although speed grades with this designation are considered relatively stable and conservative, some under-reporting might still occur.
- Preliminary Product Specification
- These specifications are based on complete ES (engineering sample) silicon characterization. Devices and speed grades with this designation are intended to give a better indication of the expected performance of production silicon. The probability of under-reporting delays is greatly reduced as compared to Advance data.
- Product Specification
- These specifications are released once enough production silicon of a particular device family member has been characterized to provide full correlation between specifications and devices over numerous production lots. There is no under-reporting of delays, and customers receive formal notification of any subsequent changes. Typically, the slowest speed grades transition to production before faster speed grades.