• Support for dynamic computation of cancellation pulse (CP).
• Meets performance requirements (EVM, PAPR, and ACLR) of all air interfaces.
• A maximum of five different RATs are supported. The total number of carriers using all RATs is 30. LTE 5 MHz and LTE 10 MHz are considered as different RATs because the corresponding base pulses are different.
• Support for data-path delay matched TUSER forwarding feature.
• Support for cancellation pulse read back in static mode and base pulse read back in dynamic mode.
• Support for read back of CFR configuration and statistics registers.
IMPORTANT: Core's control interface address format is modified to support 8 MB of space. When upgrading from older core versions, you should adopt the new control interface address map mentioned in PC-CFR LogiCORE IP Product Guide (PG097) ( registration required ).