Xilinx® Documentation Navigator provides access to Xilinx documents, videos, and support resources, which you can filter and search to find information. To open the Xilinx Documentation Navigator (DocNav):
• From the Vivado® IDE, select Help > Documentation and Tutorials .
• On Windows, select Start > All Programs > Xilinx Design Tools > DocNav .
• At the Linux command prompt, enter docnav .
Xilinx Design Hubs provide links to documentation organized by design tasks and other topics, which you can use to learn key concepts and address frequently asked questions. To access the Design Hubs:
• In the Xilinx Documentation Navigator, click the Design Hubs View tab.
• On the Xilinx website, see the Design Hubs page.
Note: For more information on Documentation Navigator, see the Documentation Navigator page on the Xilinx website.