This Figure shows the configuration of the example design with a SelectIO™ interface. For an Aurora interface, connect the streaming interface of the AXI Chip2Chip core to the Aurora core, as shown in This Figure .
The example design contains the following:
• An instance of the AXI Chip2Chip core
• Clocking wizard to generate clock signals for the example design
• Traffic generator for AXI4 and AXI4-Lite interfaces
• Traffic checker for AXI4 and AXI4-Lite interfaces
• an instance of the Aurora 64B66B core in duplex configuration.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to select the right device when simulating, synthesizing, and implementing the example design of the AXI Chip2Chip with PHY type set as Aurora.